Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My sil was in a serious accident. She makes my life possible. And she will be in the rehab for quite awhile.  Just getting thru the day has been difficult. I treasured her, I realized how much she did. She has the gift of helps, and she is always ready to help someone. I am praying that when she is released I can do something for her, take c/o her for a change! But Father, I don't have much strength.  Would You please strengthen me with whatever I need to be useful?

It is difficult for those of us who do not have a lot of physical strength. She will be in a full body brace for the next 4 months.  She cannot bend at the waste or turn/twist/roll over in bed. She also broke her arm in 2 places.

But she is alive, and I am thanking God for that fact.

Her car was so totalled and twisted and crushed if you saw the picture you would surely doubt that anyone could come out of that car alive.

Thank YOu LOrd for letting her live. Please give me the strength and courage to return to her the kindness she has shown to me.

Amen.

No comments: